Thai Yoga Massage Therapy at Barnes Chiropractic Healthcare
Thai Yoga Massage is a powerful healing therapy that has been an integral part of traditional Thai medicine for thousands of years. In a unique way it combines Acupressure, Yoga, Reflexology, Physiotherapy, Meditation and Energy healing.
The Thai Yoga practitioner Adela Durickova uses feet, elbows, palms, forearms, thumbs and knees to skillfully apply pressure and stretch the whole body in rhythmical and flowing way to enable the client to get into deep relaxation and restore well-being.
Thai massage is given through the clothes on a comfortable mat on the floor. A treatment lasts between 1 to 2 hours. The whole body is thoroughly massaged, starting at the tips of the toes, ending with a relaxing and complete face, neck and head massage.
Although the main emphasis in the practice of Thai Yoga Massage is usually on health prevention, it can also be of great therapeutic benefit for a range of specific problems and conditions, relieving everyday anxiety and stress, helping relaxation, aiding sleep, promoting well-being, digestion and low back pain. For more details visit http://www.vitalityrestart.co.uk
Most people report feeling lighter, calmer and more energetic after a Thai massage.
Contraindications to having Thai Yoga Massage are:
- Thai massage is unsuitable for anyone with a serious heart condition or high blood pressure that is not under “control”.
- Thai massage is unsuitable for those with osteoporosis or very brittle bones.
- Thai massage is unsuitable for those who have had spinal fusions or an artificial joint such as a hip or knee replacement.
- Thai massage is unsuitable for those with lymphatic cancer.
- Thai massage is unsuitable for those with hemophilia (bleeding disorder) or phlebitis (inflammation of vein)
To make an appointment with Adela, call us now on 020 8878 7887
Prices: £60 for 1 hour, £85 for 1.5 hours or £100 for 2 hours
From Julian & the Team at Barnes Chiropractic Healthcare
When You Need A Personalised Approach to Your Health
Barnes, Richmond and the surrounding areas in South West London